Autumn has arrived, and it’s that time of year when some pets struggle to cope with the loud noises of fireworks.
We have put together a list of helpful tips on how to help your pet this Autumn.
- Keep them safe indoors.
- Make sure you walk dogs during the day to avoid times when fireworks are likely to be set off.
- Make sure windows are closed to help mute the sound of fireworks.
- Give them somewhere quiet and safe to hide.
- Put on some music or TV to mask the sound of fireworks.
- Make sure your pets are microchipped in case they run off.
- Cover outside cages with blankets to help soundproof the cage. Allow a space for them to see out through.
- Give the outside pets plenty of bedding to hide in.
- Consider bringing outside pets indoors.
We have products available to help calm your pets in these stressful situations. Nutracalm, Feliway, Adaptil and Pet remedy are all natural remedies and are all available over the counter, so just pop in and get yours today!
Please contact reception for more information.