WARNING : Conkers & Acorns are poisionous to dogs!

WARNING : Conkers & Acorns are poisionous to dogs!

WARNING : CONKERS & ACORNS ARE POISIONOUS TO DOGS!
Conkers and Acorns are a serious danger to dogs.
Not only do they cause intestinal blockages but they poison your pet!
Symptoms include vomiting , diarrhoea ,drooling ,abdominal pain ,increased thirst , reduced appetite, muscle tremors and wobbliness.
If you are concerned your dog has eaten any please contact a vet immediately.

WWW.STKITTSVET.CO.UK
Vetsnow website also has information on conkers poisoning.www.vets-now.com (photo credit to   vetsnow)

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *